Certificate in Makeup & Hair Updo
Upon completion of this program the successful student will have reliably demonstrated the ability to:
1. Perform a variety of specialized make up treatments following correct procedures and precautions and supporting client needs.
2. Use a range of specialized equipment and products, in compliance with established national, provincial, industry, and other related standards, regulations, policies, and procedures.
3. Understand hair removal techniques like wax, depilatory cream, and tweezing. Such techniques may be used on the face, arms, legs, back, underarm, and bikini areas.
4. Perform a variety of hair removal treatments following correct procedures and precautions and supporting client needs.
5. Understand the different types of hairstyles.
6. Understand product formulations for different hairstyles. Recommend proper hairstyles for clients.
|Domestic Students||Particulars||Fee (CAD)|
1. Valid government issue picture ID
2. High School Certificate
- Lectures 15
- Quizzes 2
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 2
- Assessments Yes
Basic knowledge and principles of makeup color 2
Makeup Artistry 5
Hair Updo 3