This program has been submitted to the registrar of the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB) of the Ministry of Advanced Education, Skills & Training,
and it does not require approval by the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB).
Brief Program Description:This program is designed to help a Macarons lover to acquire basic knowledge and step-by-step techniques of making Macarons. On completion of the Macarons Certificate- Elementary, students will be able to master the basic knowledge and skills of making Macarons.
1. One valid government issued picture ID;
2. High school diploma or equivalent or above 19 years old or below 19 years old must have parental permission;
3. For students who choose to take classes in English, they should get high school English 10 or IELTS 5.0 ; For students who choose to take classes in Mandarin or Cantonese, their first language should be Mandarin or Cantonese and also pass East West College English entrance exam above 70%; For students who are taking Chinese class, but are not Chinese native speakers, they should get high
school English 10 or IELTS 5.0 or pass entrance English exam above 70%, andpass Chinese Proficiency Test (HSK) Level 2.
1. Learn about Macron’s history and market trends；
2. Learn the secrets to baking macarons shells, in any size and color, with full bodies and narrow feet;
3. Work on many filling recipes, such as flavored ganaches, chocolate mousse and pastry cream;
4. Explore unique serving ideas for the macarons, and learn how to package them in gift boxes.
|Domestic students||Application Fee||$100.00|
|Course Materials Fee||$599.00|
|Other Fee（certificate fee）||$80.00|