This program has been submitted to the registrar of the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB) of the Ministry of Advanced Education, Skills & Training
Upon completion of this program the successful student will have reliably demonstrated the ability to:
1. Perform a variety of specialized make up treatments following correct procedures and precautions and supporting client needs.
2. Use a range of specialized equipment and products, in compliance with established national, provincial, industry, and other related standards, regulations, policies, and procedures.
3. Understand hair removal techniques like wax, depilatory cream, and tweezing. Such techniques may be used on the face, arms, legs, back, underarm, and bikini areas.
4. Perform a variety of hair removal treatments following correct procedures and precautions and supporting client needs.
5. Understand the different types of hairstyles.
6. Understand product formulations for different hairstyles. Recommend proper hairstyles for clients.
|Domestic Students||Particulars||Fee (CAD)|
1. One valid government issued picture ID;
2. High school diploma or equivalent or above 19 years old or below 19 years old
must have parental permission;
3. For students who choose to take classes in English, they should get high school
English 10 or IELTS 5.0 ; For students who choose to take classes in Mandarin or
Cantonese, their first language should be Mandarin or Cantonese and also pass East
West College English entrance exam above 70%; For students who are taking Chinese
class, but are not Chinese native speakers, they should get high school English 10 or
IELTS 5.0 or pass entrance English exam above 70%, and pass Chinese Proficiency
Test (HSK) Level 2.
- Lectures 15
- Quizzes 2
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 2
- Assessments Yes
Basic knowledge and principles of makeup color 2
Makeup Artistry 5
Hair Updo 3