Please note the following COVID-19 update for July 7, 2021:
Workplace and Post-Secondary Institution Safety Order repealed – updated as of June 29, 2021
This repeals the PHO order rules for workplace and post-secondary institutions that:
- required health checks;
- required masks in inside workplace common areas, while serving clients of personal service establishments and serving customers in food and liquor serving premises and retail businesses;
- required masks for post-secondary institution students while in classrooms, and
- required post-secondary institutions to put in measures to prevent crowding and congregating.
Workplace COVID-19 Safety Plans Order repealed – updated as of June 29, 2021
This repeals the PHO order requirement for employers to post and make copies of their safety plans available to health officers or WorkSafeBC officers.
Thank you for the important role you play in supporting the provincial COVID-19 response. Please share this update broadly within your respective institutions.
- COVID-19 Return-to-Campus Guidelines are hosted on government’s public website.
- Guidance and recommendations from the Provincial Health Officer are available online at the COVID-19 Provincial Support and Information website.
- If you require advice regarding a potential COVID-19 case, please contact your local Medical Health Officer.
Private Training Institutions Branch
Ministry of Advanced Education and Skills Training