COVID-19 Update – October 29, 2021 – Indoor Mask Mandate Extended
Please note the following COVID-19 update for October 29, 2021:
Face Coverings (COVID-19) Updated – October 29, 2021:
- The Provincial Health Officer has extended the mask mandate in indoor public spaces to continue to slow the transmission of COVID-19.
- The Face Coverings (COVID-19) Order applies to students, faculty, staff and visitors in post-secondary common spaces including lobbies, hallways, public bathrooms, classrooms, labs, or those present at an inside event.
- The Order does not have an expiration date.
Thank you for the important role you play in supporting the provincial COVID-19 response. Please share this update broadly within your respective institutions.
· COVID-19 Return-to-Campus Guidelines are hosted on government’s public website.
· Guidance and recommendations from the Provincial Health Officer are available online at the COVID-19 Provincial Support and Information website.
· If you require advice regarding a potential COVID-19 case, please contact your local Medical Health Officer.
· WorksafeBC guidance is available on communicable disease prevention plans.