COVID-19 Return-to-Campus Guidelines Update:
- An updated version of the COVID-19 Return-to-Campus Guidelines (“the RTC Guidelines”) was released today to reflect evolving public health guidance.
Updates in the September 3, 2021 version include:
- Confirmation that the full return to in-person learning is not dependent on the province transitioning to Step 4 of the BC Restart Plan.
- New and updated resource links including the Return to Campus Public Health Guidance.
- Proof of vaccination requirements for certain discretionary non-educational activities, events and businesses on post-secondary campuses.
- Mandatory mask requirements for indoor public areas.
- The BCCDC has also updated their Post-Secondary information webpage.
- The RTC Guidelines will continue to be updated periodically, as necessary, to align with evolving guidance.
· COVID-19 Return-to-Campus Guidelines are hosted on government’s public website.
· Guidance and recommendations from the Provincial Health Officer are available online at the COVID-19 Provincial Support and Information website.
· If you require advice regarding a potential COVID-19 case, please contact your local Medical Health Officer.
· WorksafeBC guidance is available on communicable disease prevention plans.