This program has been submitted to the registrar of the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB) of the Ministry of Advanced Education, Skills & Training,
and it does not require approval by the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB).
Brief Program Description：This program is designed to help a chocolate lover to acquire basic knowledge and step-by-step techniques of making chocolate. On completion of the Chocolate Baking Certificate Program- Elementary program, students will be able to master the basic knowledge and skills of chocolate making.
1. One valid government issued picture ID;
2. High school diploma or equivalent or above 19 years old or below 19 years old must have parental permission;
3. For students who choose to take classes in English, they should get high school English 10 or IELTS 5.0 ; For students who choose to take classes in Mandarin or Cantonese, their first language should be Mandarin or Cantonese and also pass East West College English entrance exam above 70%; For students who are taking Chinese class, but are not Chinese native speakers, they should get high school English 10 or IELTS 5.0 or pass entrance English exam above 70%, and pass Chinese Proficiency Test (HSK) Level 2.
1. Understand the growing and manufacturing process of chocolate, know about chocolate market trends;
2. Acquire chocolate tempering techniques;
3. Learn how to Mold Chocolates;
4. Learn several decorating techniques using colored cocoa butter.
|Domestic students||Application Fee||$100.00|
|Course Materials Fee||$599.00|
|Other Fee（certificate fee）||$80.00|
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes