1. One valid government issued photo ID;
2. One of the following: (i) Diploma with from BC designated esthetician college, or other countries government recognized esthetician college graduation diploma; (ii) government recognized esthetician related credential or esthetician related certification combined with 2 years of related work experience after the credential or certification, or government recognized esthetician related credential or esthetician related certification combined with Medicine or Fine Arts college graduation diploma.
3. Have working experience in tattooing or related occupation, or have received training in tattooing.
- Lectures 10
- Quizzes 5
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 2
- Assessments Yes
1. Introduction To Cosmetic Tattooing 1
2. Client care and tool hygiene 3
3. Environment, storage and finishing up (Health and Safety) 3
4.Infection Control: (Principles and Practices) 5
5. Introduction To Cosmetic Microblading (Health and Safety) 3