Brief Program Description：This program is designed to provide comprehensive knowledge and practical techniques of essential oil and aromatherapy in order to prepare students for a career in the spa industry.
1. One valid government issued picture ID;
2. High school diploma or equivalent or above 19 years old or below 19 years old must have parental permission;
3. For students who choose to take classes in English, they should get high school English 10 or IELTS 5.0 ; For students who choose to take classes in Mandarin or Cantonese, their first language should be Mandarin or Cantonese and also pass East West College English entrance exam above 70%; For students who are taking Chinese class, but are not Chinese native speakers, they should get high school English 10 or IELTS 5.0 or pass entrance English exam above 70%, and pass Chinese Proficiency Test (HSK) Level 2.
4. One of the following: basic aromatherapy knowledge, or relevant working experience, or government recognized esthetician certificate/diploma.
1. Understand the importance of essential oil and aromatherapy development history and trends;
2. Acquire the knowledge of classification, characteristics, functions, and chemical compositions of essential oils;
3. Understand base oil;
4. Apply essential oils effectively and safely;
5. Demonstrate the skills of aromatherapy treatment.
- Lectures 24
- Quizzes 5
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 1
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes