This program is Class B, it has been submitted to the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB) of the Ministry of Advanced Education, Skills & Training, and we are waiting for approval. It is not yet available.
Brief Program Description：Based on Problem-Based Learning (PBL) method, Certificate in Eyebrow Microblading program is designed to provide comprehensive knowledge and practical techniques of eyebrow microblading in order to prepare students for a career in Beauty industry.
Upon completion of this program the successful student will have reliably demonstrated the ability to:
1. Acquire the knowledge of Infection control, health and safety, client care and tool hygiene, implement storage and clean up, etc.;
2. Design eyebrows according to face shapes;
3. Acquire the skills of hair flow direction by practicing microblading knife on sheets and paper;
4. Apply the skills of Five Point Brush Method, Misty Eyebrow Sketch Gradient, Line eyebrow, etc.;
5. Know how to work with clients and apply on a client’s face.
1.One valid government issued picture ID.
2.Diploma requirement:High school diploma or equivalent.
3.Age Restriction: Below 19 years old must have parental permission.
4. English Language Proficiency:Pass East West College English Entrance Exam above 70%.
5. All students must submit proof of adequate medical coverage before being permitted to enroll in a program.
6. Industry recognized Eyebrow Microblading or Esthetician certificate/diploma; Or East West College Skincare Technician certificate or equivalent.
|Domestic Students||Application Fee||$100.00|
|Course Materials Fee||$1,200.00|
|Other Fee（certificate fee）||$80.00|
For a domestic student choosing to obtain East West College Skincare Technician certificate before entrance, the overall tution fee is $4960.00 and the Course Materials Fee is $1,800.00, other Fee is $160.00
- Lectures 27
- Quizzes 4
- Duration 100 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 1
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes